- Departure for Salt Mines (Khewra) by Motorway ,Short stay at Bhera Arrival and visit of Salt Mines, Worlds 2nd Biggest salt Mines.
- Departure for Kallar Kahar. En route visit Ketas Temples ,900 years old Hinu Temples dedicated to Hindu god Shiva since the days of Mahabharata.
- Arrival at Kallar Kahar, after fresh en up time free for boating or individual activities.
- After breakfast visit of lakeside area and hilltop also visit the shirne of Harzart Hubahu. Later departure for Lahore via Motorway,
Tour Price: subject to group size and requirements
- A/C Transport
- Entry tickets at Salt Mines
- Services of tour conducting Officers.